- Turn your skin care regime into a daily routine
- Use products with effective whitening formula.
- Protect your skin from sun damage.
- Reduce the effects of pollution on your skin.
- For those who use birth control pills, counter the dark side effects.
We’re used to life happening in an instant — blink and you’ll miss it. But when it comes to our skin, it takes at least 7 days before we see the results of our skin care routine. The experts at The POND’S Institute listed down 5 ways you can make skin brigtening an everyday habit.
1. Take small steps for big results
Skin needs time to regenerate naturally. That is why it is so important to stick to a regular skin care habit. Consistency is the key to beautiful skin.
2. Adopt products with an effective formula
Having a set routine helps but deep down, what really matters is what you put on your skin. After 10 years of analysing more than 20,000 genes, scientists at The POND’S Institute have identified the one of critical genes that affects dark spots. With this in mind, they created POND’S White Beauty formula. This formula is designed to adapt to your skin, fades out dark spots and lightens skin from the inside, resulting in a radiant complexion outside in just 7 days.
3. Don’t take sun protection lightly
Daylight contains harmful UVA and UVB rays, even when the skies look cloudy.
One way to skip a step in your daily skin care routine is to use a moisturiser that’s already enriched with sun-protection ingredients, like POND’S White Beauty.
4. Control the effects of pollution on your skin
If you live in a metropolis, you’ll need a skin-whitening regime that’s effective at combating harmful urban pollution and stops dark spots. One way is to exfoliate regularly.
5. Lessen the effects of hyperpigmentation
Taking birth control pills can lead to dull, uneven skin tone and dark spots as they trigger hormones responsible for hyperpigmentation. An effective moisturiser with sunscreen can help reduce the side effects on skin.