TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and a Dischem and Clicks Clubcard.
3. The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
4. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
7. This promotional competition is open from 1 March 2018 and ends on 14 May 2018 for Dischem. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
8. The competition commences on 01 March 2018 and closes on 15 April 2018 for Clicks. Five winners will be drawn by random selection from all eligible entries by 31 May 2018. . Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
9. To enter, participants will be required to buy any 2 POND’s age miracle products and swipe their Dischem card.
10. Multiple entries are permitted provided that each entry is associated with 2 separate purchases of POND’S Products.
11. The prize is 1 of 5 double tickets to the POND’S Mothers’ Day celebration event, worth R1000.00
12. Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two months of notification will be forfeited.
13. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
14. 5 entrants will be selected to receive a Prize.
15. The Winner will be selected by means of a random draw by 16 May 2018 and will be notified telephonically where the Winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 5 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
16. Details of prize collection will be given to the winner telephonically.
17. The Winner will be required to sign an indemnity form.
18. The Prize includes:
a. Flight to Johannesburg International airport on the day of the event and return flight after the event, back to the International airport within the winners city.
b. Transfers from the airport to the event location.
19. The Winner will be responsible for arranging his/her own transport home to and from the airport.
20. Should the Winner be unable to redeem the Prize during the specified dates, the Prize shall be forfeited and another Winner may be selected in accordance with the above rules.
21. Any additional expenses outside of the prize will be for the Winners own expense, and anything, including but not limited to any meal, activity, transportation, additional excursions, accommodation and all other costs and arrangements which are not included in the itinerary will be for the Winners expense.
22. The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms
23. A copy of these rules can be found on the following websites www.ponds.com throughout the period of the competition.
24. The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
25. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
27. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
28. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
30. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
31. In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
32. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
33. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.