Skip to content
#POND’S Flawless Radiance - Flawless Radiance Competition 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant’s participation in the competition and the participant’s receipt/possession of the prize.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department or opting out from any electronic marketing message.
- This promotional competition is open from 2nd September 2019 and ends at 12am (midnight) on 31 December 2019. Any entries received before/after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to purchase any two (2) Flawless Radiance products from any retailer nationally, and follow the prompts to upload a picture of their till slip and personal details (Name, email address and contact number) via the competition page on www.ponds.co.za
- A consumer can enter as many times as they like, provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase. Participants will be asked to prove purchase in the form of a valid till slip, failure to do so will see a potential prize winner forfeit the prize. Entry costs will be at the participants own cost.
- Participants who win the grand prize of to the maximum value of R50 000 will be required to provide till slips.
- Any Prize not taken up for any reason within two days of notification will be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or transferable.
- Participants will be required to send and image of their till slip via ponds.co.za, and will receive a confirmation message to participate.
- Entrants will be required to send a clearly visible photo of their two (2) Flawless Radiance products purchased to website when entering to confirm purchase. All enteries/pictures which are not clear will be forfeited.
- Participants must enter in the following details, failing which, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules:
- Contact Numbers
- Email Address
- Image of Till slip or proof of purchase
- How would you celebrate your type of flawless (to the value of R 50 000) if you won the Flawless Radiance Competition
- The prize is “Stand a chance to win R50 000 towards doing something that makes you feel flawless”
- There will be 5 winners chosen to redeem the prize to the maximum value of R 50 000 each
- POND’S South Africa will make direct payment towards the selected activity/dream that winner wishes to fulfil
- The prize cannot be exchanged for case
- The winners will be chosen on 31/01/2020 by a random draw. The selected winner will be asked to produce a valid till slip matching the entry they shared on the competition website – ponds.co.za
- A copy of these rules can be obtained from the Consumer Call Centre on telephone number 0860 572 861
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 days will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- NOTE: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 15 Nollsworth Crescent, Nollsworth Park, La Lucia, 4051 Att: Legal Department.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The winner selection decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook.
- All participants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.