Whether or not you’re new to the world of skin care, you’re likely quite familiar with the standard 3-step CTM (Cleanse, Tone and Moisturise) skin care routine to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Cleansing, toning and moisturising are the tried and trusted skin care trio to deliver the care your skin needs for moisturised skin with a gorgeous even toned glow.
But while you may be content with your daily routine, you’ve likely heard micellar water being mentioned as an ideal addition to your skin care regimen. Micellar water can be used in a number of ways to help take your beauty routine up a notch and bring the best out of your skin. If you’re wondering what adding micellar water to your daily routine might be able to do for your skin, read on as we unpack the magic behind this multipurpose skin care product.
While it may look and feel like water, with all its skin-loving ingredients and gentle cleansing properties, micellar water is not your average cleanser! Micellar water, like the Pond’s Flawless Radiance 3-in-1 Micellar Water, is a mild and gentle multipurpose skin care product that gently cleanses while delivering a host of skin benefits.
The main ingredient that gives micellar water its must-have beauty product status are the micelles. Micelles are tiny balls of cleansing molecules that can attract and draw out dirt, impurities, and excess oil from skin, helping to reveal refreshed, smooth skin with a radiant even skin tone. So if you’ve wondered, ‘what does micellar water do for your skin?’, the answer is quite a lot, thanks to its numerous benefits and the many micellar water uses for skin.
If you’re considering incorporating this powerful product into your routine and wondering how to make the most out of your micellar water, here are 5 ways to do it.
1. Makeup Removal - The gentle and effective cleansing properties of micellar water make it ideal for hassle-free makeup removal. The micelles help to target makeup residue to effectively cleanse your skin without you having to rub or scrub your face and leaving skin feeling refreshed and helping to reveal smooth, even tone skin. It’s the beginning step to your skincare routine as you journey towards your skin goals. So if you’ve wondered, ‘can micellar water replace a cleanser?’, yes it can but it will be better to use it in addition to your regular cleanser.
2. Hydrate Your Skin - Our Pond’s Flawless Radiance 3-in-1 Micellar Water is formulated with moisturising skin-loving ingredients like glycerin, which is known to promote skin hydration. This is why our micellar water is ideal for helping to hydrate your skin as you cleanse, leaving it feeling soft and supple. So try using micellar water whenever you feel like your skin needs a quick refresh.
3. As a Toner - When it comes to toning, many have asked, ‘can you use micellar water as a toner?’. The answer is a definite yes thanks to the dirt and excess oil-reducingproperties of micellar water. Micellar cleansing water is an excellent toner as it helps to clear out any residue that may have remained after cleansing, giving you a clean and refreshed look
4. Clean Your Makeup Brushes - As micellar water is made to help remove dirt and excess oil from your skin, it works well to clean your makeup brushes of buildup too. So the next time you want to clean your brushes, swap out your regular brush cleaner for our Pond’s Flawless Radiance 3-in-1 Micellar Water and watch the dirt and makeup melt away.
5. Soothe Sunburned Skin - Micellar water is a mild cleanser, making it ideal for cleansing sensitive, sunburned skin without causing further irritation. The moisturising properties of the glycerin found in our Pond’s micellar water can help to restore moisture to sunburned skin and help to soothe it.
With so many wonderful benefits, adding this multi-purpose product to your routine is a must for soft, smooth, and even tone skin. So if you were wondering, ‘can I use micellar water every day?’, yes you can! Just be sure to make Pond’s Flawless Radiance 3-in-1 Micellar Water your go-to for clean and refreshed soft, smooth, healthy-looking skin.
*In incorporating any new face care product into your regime, it is suggested that you do a patch test behind your ear for 24 hours. If any irritation occurs, do not start using the product.