• POND’S® was founded in 1846 in NYC by Theron T. Pond and has since been at the forefront of science and innovation in skincare.
• With its 170 years of history, Pond's is the oldest face care brand in existence today.
• POND’S® is available in 46 countries.
• POND’S® parent company, Unilever, is globally headquartered in London.
• The Pond’s Institute is a leading expert in advanced skincare research and diagnostics employing over 700 scientists working on more than 200 patents.
• More than a physical space, The Pond’s Institute is a network of skincare experts based in the United States, United Kingdom, China, India and the Netherlands.
• POND’S® uses a wide range of non-animal approaches to assess the safety of its products for consumers and does not test products on animals.
Cant find what you need? Contact Us