8 MUST-DO’S FOR LUMINOUS SKIN
Learn about everything you need to do to get beautiful, luminous skin
Whether you’re going to a job interview, meeting a special someone or simply going out with friends, putting your best face forward, no matter what the circumstance or occasion, starts with luminous skin. Help your skin look more radiant by incorporating these good habits into your life:
1. CLEANSE: This should always be a part of your nightly ritual. Your skin is exposed to various elements throughout the day that can result in clogged pores and diminished radiance. So before hitting the pillow, remove make-up with POND’S® Evening Soothe® MoistureClean™ Towelettes, the best way for your skin to end the day.
2. EXFOLIATE: Regular exfoliation can help shed dull skin and reveal the bright, luminous skin underneath. Use POND’S®Exfoliating Renewal MoistureClean™ Towelettes, with invigorating beads, gently polish away dull, dry skin while removing dirt and makeup.
3. MOISTURIZE: Replenishing skin’s natural moisture balance by moisturizing your skin daily is important, as environmental factors such as severe weather and sun can dry your skin and make it look dull. Take your moisturizing routine a step further by applying it in circular motion to help encourage blood flow, which in turn helps your skin look more luminous. Make sure to apply moisturizer shortly after cleansing, as this helps your skin stay better hydrated. Use POND’S® Dry Skin Cream to deeply hydrate your skin and keep moisture in.
4. HYDRATE: Drinking water is a timeless trick that does wonders for the skin, but eating foods that contain a lot of water, like fruits, vegetables, etc., also help your skin stay hydrated. So next time you make a trip to the grocery store, make sure you add these foods to your list!
5. NOURISH: Help your skin look radiant from the inside out by eating nutrient-rich foods packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants such as fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, whole grains and fish. These nutrients will help protect your skin from the damage of free radicals, which can harm skin cells and make skin appear dull.
6. EXERCISE: The exercise glow will last long after your workout! Exercise helps stimulate circulation, which transports oxygen and other nutrients to your skin, helping it look radiant. Engage in cardiovascular activity that makes you sweat such as brisk walking at least 5 times per week for a minimum of 30 minutes at a time.
7. SLEEP: There’s a reason why they call it beauty sleep. Your skin refreshes and rejuvenates while you slumber, so make sure you get a full night’s sleep to allow time for your skin to renew and recover.
8. KEEP IT CLEAN: Change and clean your make up products and tools regularly. Clean items such as pillowcases, face cloths, glasses, hats, and headscarves often to prevent oil and dirt buildup that can clog your pores.
With these 8 tips and our POND’S® products you’ll be on your way to looking radiant and always ready to reveal your best self!
Great solutions for younger-looking skin
- slide 1
- slide 2
- slide 3
- slide 4